Trusted Ogden Electrical Services
Ogden Electrician Experts—Lighting Up Your Day Since 1954
For 65 years, homeowners in Ogden have known where to turn for all their home electrical needs: Master Electrical Service. Our longevity proves the skill, commitment to safety, and reliability we bring to every job. Whether you need new wiring, a small repair job, or thorough inspection to ensure your home’s safety, our trained electricians will give each job time and attention to make sure it’s done right.
Call Master Electrical Service today at (801) 829-9730 to request a free in-person estimate from our Ogden electrician experts. We provide upfront pricing and a satisfaction guarantee!
Providing Expert Electrical Services Since 1920
For safety, looks, maintenance, and more, Master Electrical Service can fill all your home electrical needs.
Get in touch with our Ogden electricians if you need services involving:
- Home generators
- Solar power
- Lighting fixtures
- New wiring and breaker panels
- Arc-fault breaker installation
- Regular maintenance, protection plans, and safety checks
- Surge protection
- Troubleshooting and repair
If you’re concerned about a potential electrical problem in your home, we would be happy to schedule a free consultation. If you just want to make sure your old home is up to safety recommendations, we can provide inspection and perform any necessary updates.
5 Signs You Could Use The Services of an Ogden Electrician
1. Flickering lights - Flickering lights are one of the most common reasons we get calls. These flickering lights are a nuisance and can be solved quickly by your local Ogden electrician.
2. One blown fuse after another - The occasional blown fuse is inevitable. But if you keep blowing fuses left and right, then you should at least consider getting your fuse box inspected.
3. Outlets that are hot to the touch - If you plug something in and notice the outlet is hot to the touch, then unplug your appliance. If your outlet is still hot to the touch with nothing plugged in, then call in your local Ogden electrician as you have a wiring problem.
4. Sparks - While some may believe that sparks are inevitable, they should not be coming from your panel, fuse box, or electrical outlets and if they are then call in a professional pronto. If you're getting sparks from an electrical appliance, then contact the manufacturer as it may still be under warranty.
5. A buzzing sound - Electrical appliances are supposed to work silently. If yours aren't then it's a good sign that you could use a trained professional.
Find the Right Electrical Solution
At Master Electrical Service, we draw from our decades of experience to determine the most likely source of a problem. Our trained electricians then investigate and implement the best solution. We don’t cut corners, because we won’t put our reputation—and more importantly, your safety—at risk.
If you have a concern about your home electrical system, don’t wait. Find out what Master Electrical Service can do to help you.
Call today or contact us online to schedule an electrical service in Ogden. Let out professional and well-trained electricians light up your day!